Formerly called Home Alone, NaturPet Be Calm is an all-natural herbal remedy for anxious or stressed pets containing Ashwagandha, Valerian root, Horsetail, Black Cohosh, Lemon Balm, and Passionflower. It reduces anxiety, stress, muscle tension, heart palpitations, and lowers blood pressure.
Ingredients & Benefits
- Great for pets that go to daycare, kennels, catteries, and temporary shelters
- Use when traveling with pets; helps calm pets traveling by air or by car
- Does your pet act out when left home alone? Reduce their anxiety and save your furniture!
- Helps pets who experience digestive upset due to stress or shock
- Safe to use long-term for high-strung breeds.
Ashwagandha works to restore health to the nervous system while easing stress and mental exhaustion. As an adaptogen, it helps the body resist physical and mental stress by adapting to the needs of the body.
Valerian Root is one of the most relaxing nervine tonics. It reduces tension, anxiety, and overly excitable states. Valerenic acid causes relaxation of smooth and skeletal muscles while calming the central nervous system.
Horsetail contains compounds that have been shown in animal studies to be as effective at reducing anxiety as diazepam, with less of a sedative effect.
Black Cohosh has antispasmodic and analgesic actions that help to reduce muscle tension and blood pressure.
Lemon Balm strengthens the brain and its ability to resist stress and shock. It works especially well for digestive upset caused by stress or anxiety.
Passionflower relaxes smooth and skeletal muscles to reduce tension. It also lowers blood pressure, prevents palpitations, and reduces anxiety.
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol, Glycerin