Calendula is one of the best herbs for the first aid treatment of burns, bites, scratches, and other wounds. Antimicrobial and antifungal effects help to fight infections.
Echinacea is used for its antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. This helps to reduce swelling, redness, and pain associated with a wound, bite, or sting. Echinacea stimulates the production of T-cells, an important way for the body to defend itself from infection.
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol
Directions for Use
Spray several times a day to affected area until healed. If pet is biting or chewing the wound area, try spraying directly on gauze pad and wrap the affected area. Change the dressing 3-4 times a day until healed.
- If cuts are open, they may sting momentarily when sprayed. Give your pet a hug or two!
- Trimming long-hair in area of wound helps to keep area clean and easy to tend.
- Prevent infection – Check for wounds regularly and treat quickly.
- This spray is safe and effective for cats and dogs.
- Animal bite wounds are very prone to infection because of bacteria found on teeth. Deeper wounds that may need suturing should be seen by the Vet.